Artificial Intelligence is quite a trending topic in modern technology with many businesses adopting its use in their daily operations while others are sceptical about its relevance in the workplace. Let me show you the various benefits of AI to the workplace and how it can make your business grow as well as save time and money.
Simplification of the recruitment process
Human Resource Departments are faced with the task of hiring staff which is quite daunting, frustrating and equally expensive, with personnel having to shift through a large number jobs applications for a relatively few vacancies, but this scenario is gradually becoming a thing of the past with the use of machine intelligence i.e. Artificial intelligence.
AI reduces the stress related to the hiring process through the use of the following ways:
- Interesting job descriptions are written by recruiters through the use of software known as Textio. This augmented writing platform compiles various job postings and puts forward to consideration suitable content to encourage the submission of more applications from job seekers.
- Candidates for various job vacancies can schedule their interviews, allowing them to choose a time most suitable for them and also provides a chance to reschedule. All these are possible through the use of the Montage software.
- AI-powered software such as Stella matches suitable candidates to jobs through the tracking of experiences, credentials and qualities sought for by employers.
- Removal Of Repetitive Tasks In Daily Business Operations
- Scheduling, rescheduling and cancelling meetings are quite stressful to administrative staff but the use of tools such as X.ai helps by performing these tasks diligently.
- Recording, transcribing and sharing notes during meetings are also tasks which can be handled by artificial intelligence.
- Improvement In Handling Issues Related To Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
Chatbots are forms of artificial intelligence that can help with support outside the company. They gain experience from real sales and customer reps and use this to assist customers in purchasing goods and services. Questions regarding marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) can also be handled by GrowthBot through the mining of data, both of the public and the company.
The identification of security risks and protection of data
Financial institutions such as banks apply AI-based technology to point out security risks and protect data. Examples of software which make the use of Ai in such cases include Darktrace, Exabeam and SparkCognition.
With AI handling most of the mundane and repetitive tasks at the workplace, workers are free to channel their efforts to more important tasks thus increasing productivity. Productivity could also be boosted and monitored by machine intelligence by helping them discover areas that have high labour costs and other obstacles to increased efficiency.
Will Artificial Intelligence replace humans in the workplace?
With the above examples, some individuals might be tempted to think about losing their jobs to AI-powered tools since most tasks in the workplace are getting automated gradually, but their fears are unfounded as human input is indispensable despite the presence of artificial intelligence. Artificial Intelligence basically handles tasks which could affect productivity and allows workers to be action-oriented and gives them the chance to be more creative.