Richard has 20+ years of experience developing and executing corporate growth and innovation strategies, for some of the world’s biggest technology companies, on four continents. Focusing on turn around, adjacent market entry and go-to-market structure, Richard has an exceptional track record of building high performance teams that deliver business value. Having a multi-disciplinary background in Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing, he has worked on or led deal sourcing, due diligence, restructuring and PMI initiatives in multiple countries. In the last five years Richard has brought to market a string of SaaS offerings to drive recurring revenues, reinventing business models.
- General Manager – Critical Infrastructure, IoT & Smart Transport – NEC Australia
- Executive Director, APAC – Ingram Micro Cloud
- Director, Cloud Sales APJ – Hewlett-Packard
- Head of South Asia – Telstra Global
- Head of Data Center, Security & Cloud Practice, Advanced Services, Asia – Cisco